This summer, we are looking for a Business Operations intern to join us to support daily operations and lead key strategic and analytical projects related to our business’s growth. Working closely with our Business Operations team, this internship will provide a hands-on learning opportunity for managing operations at a rapidly growing startup. You will help develop processes, solve complex problems, and run analysis to drive actionable insights for Nebia. This internship will be over the summer, with the hope of continued collaboration or full-time work in the future.
- Collaborate closely with teams across our offices in Mexico City and San Francisco.
- Support daily operations, as well as growth efforts related to new product launch and sales channel expansion.
- Analyze financial and fulfillment data and build out accurate reporting capabilities.
- Monitor operations performance, identify trends, and provide actionable insights.
- Help build and implement scalable processes to manage new business scenarios and improve efficiency and knowledge sharing across Operation, CX, Sales, Finance, Marketing, and Engineering.
- Lead 1-2 key summer projects. Projects may include efforts related to cost reduction, fulfillment strategy, tracking and reporting of key metrics, process optimization, and sales channel expansion.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree (technical or business degree or prior work experience in operations, strategy, or analysis is preferred).
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English, with superb communication and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of Excel and data management (experience building / managing reporting dashboards a plus).
- Detail orientated, organized, and capable of handling multiple assignments at once.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, independent, and accountable self-starter who takes initiative whenever possible.
- The opportunity: Contribute and learn at a growing, mission-driven startup.
- The team: Join a team of thoughtful individuals who truly care about the work we do.
- The offices: Work out of our beautiful space in Mexico City or from our San Francisco HQ.
- The work-life balance: You can take time off as needed. We work hard but understand the value of time off too.
- Outside the office: From hiking to visiting museums together, the life of a Nebian goes beyond business hours.
- The convenience: It may sound strange at first, but having a world-class shower in the office is incredibly useful.