Impact Through Innovation
At Nebia, we build innovative and impactful products that will shape the future of water in the home. We are united by an unwavering dedication to develop groundbreaking solutions that will delight people around the world, stand the test of time, and leave the planet better than we found it.
Who We Are
We are a tight-knit group of passionate, intelligent, and creative individuals who embrace challenge wholeheartedly. Bound by a deep respect for water, sustainability is at the core of everything we do. We are determined perfectionists, natural tinkerers, and agile learners. We love creating and strive for excellence along every step of the process. At Nebia, the collaborative and friendly energy in the office is palpable.
Perks and Benefits
An Inclusive Team
We enjoy team lunches every week, to catch up and share our latest adventures. The most memorable ones are our “Lunch and Learns” where we share some of our passions (other than great showers).
A Healthy Team
We care for the health and happiness of each team member. Nebia offers comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits to employees and dependents.
A Team Beyond The Office
Life at Nebia goes beyond the office walls. Whether it’s a hike in the Bay Area, exploring the MOMA, or catching a movie together, the life of a Nebian goes beyond business hours.
A Clean Team
We are fervent believers that your best ideas come in the shower. This is why our employees are always welcome to take shower breaks in the show(er) room in our office.
Business Operations Associate (MX)
Nebia is seeking a Business Operations Associate to join our growing but close-knit team. You will partner closely with the Business Operations and Customer Experience teams to manage projects critical to scaling Nebia’s business. You will leverage your analytical and organizational strengths to track and report key performance metrics in support of financial and strategic decision-making at a company level. You should be an independent and disciplined organizer with strong project and time-management skills. You should be able to prioritize issues, proactively identify opportunities to do things more efficiently, and communicate effectively with the team to drive good decisions through the company. In this role you will drive the day-to-day activities to keep our business running and meet the overall company objectives related to logistics, finance, business development, and customer experience. You will take ownership of our data to build and maintain detailed and accurate reports that provide operational visibility crucial to our continued high performance as a company. You will leverage your insights to drive strategic projects and build out processes that support Nebia in achieving our business goals.
- Drive critical daily functions across Business Operations, Customer Experience, and Business Development
- Manage customer orders and coordinate fulfillment and inventory with our warehouse
- Maintain detailed financial and fulfillment data and deliver strategic analysis of business performance to improve daily operations
- Build tools and dashboards for improving business intelligence and reporting company data
- Support CX in delivering a best-in-class experience for our customers
- Accelerate Business Development by managing sales leads and partnership requests
- Work in our growing Mexico City office, collaborating closely with the San Francisco team
- 1-3 years of experience in a project management, operations, finance, or consulting role
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Exceptional Excel and data management skills
- Prior experience working with large datasets and building/managing reporting dashboards
- Detail orientated, organized, and capable of handling multiple assignments at once
- Superb communication and presentation skills, with experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to manage projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and accountable self-starter who takes initiative whenever possible
- The opportunity: Contribute at a growing, mission-driven San Francisco/Mexico City startup.
- The team: Join a team of thoughtful individuals who truly care about the work we do.
- The offices: Our multiple offices mean that a change of location is always available. Work out of our beautiful space in Mexico City or from our San Francisco HQ.
- The work-life balance: You can take time off as needed. We work hard but understand the value of time off too.
- Outside the office: Whether it's visiting a museum together or going on a hike, the life of a Nebian goes beyond business hours.
- The convenience: It may sound strange at first, but having a world-class shower room in the office is incredibly useful.
If this sounds like you, please apply below:Send Application
Don't see the right opportunity for you?
We’re always looking for talented and passionate people to join our team! Send us your CV and cover letter through the link below and we’ll keep it for future opportunities.Send Application
375 Alabama, Suite 200San Francisco, CA 94110, USA